Enjoy your holiday by exploring the exotissimo of Bali Paradise island
At the beginning of the Balinese tourism development, European artists who first came to Bali was amazed by the beauty of nature and culture of the Balinese people themselves ..
Moreover, not a few of them were pouring this beauty in the form of artwork whether in the art of painting or literature.
The world is getting modern, the development of technology and life style has slightly changed the character and culture of the people in the world, not least in Bali.
As one of the world tourism destination, Bali is not spared from the wave of globalization that made culture and way of life turn into modern lifestyle. However, the majority of Balinese people still adhere to the customs and culture of his ancestors who was grounded by the Hindu religion and is committed to preserving the art and culture contained in it. Therefore, please let us participate to preserve Balinese culture and nature by promoting it in "Exotic Bali trip":
Day 1 : Pick up and Meeting Service
* Drop to your chosen accommodation
* Have a comfortable relaxation
Day 2 : Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Uluwatu and Kecak Dance ( D )
* You will be picked up by our crew ( Driver and Tour Guide ) in the afternoon
* We are heading to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park with the most famous iconic landmark of Visnu God statue which is stated as the largest Statue in Indonesia, 4th in the World
* continue to Padang - padang Beach, the hidden beach located in Labuan Sait
* Heading to Uluwatu temple, the temple that located in the southern edge of Bali island.
* Still in Uluwatu temple, we will watch a spectacular performance of Kecak Dance while witnessing of the Sun goes down into horizon of Pacific ocean.
* The day will be closed by having a special dinner in Jimbaran seafood grilled seaside cafe.
* Return to Your accommodation.
Day 3 : Bedugul and Tanah Lot exotic day trip ( L )
* Picked up from your accommodation at 9.00 a.m. for a lovely picturesque drive across the island's mountains and highlands.
* Stop to Taman Ayun Temple, Mengwi's Royal Temple, a long the way.
The towering pagoda-like temples of the meru towers were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012.
The temple, which was completed in 1634 and is considered by many to be Bali's most sacred, is a highly beautiful structure.
The sight of the temple encircled by a vast moat is a sight to behold
* Continue on to Bedugul, a lovely mountain village on Lake Bratan, where you can see the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, a beautiful temple built in the center of the water.
The temple was constructed in the 17th century to honor the Hindu trinity of Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva as well as Dewi Danu, the lake goddess.
The lake and this temple have become a popular sightseeing and recreational area, as well as an often photographed subject, thanks to the scenery and pleasant environment of the Bali uplands.
The traditional Balinese architectural features and tiered shrines are immediately visible as you enter the temple gates.
The three primary shrines within the complex are dedicated to the worship of deity Vishnu, who has 11 tiers, god Brahma, who has seven tiers, and Shiva, who has three tiers.
Because the temple complex is located on a low-lying part of the lake, the floating effect is seen when the water level rises. This is the time of year when the best photo chances arise.
* After that, have lunch at a local restaurant on Mount Batukaru's side, which overlooks the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
In Bali's western region, around 20 kilometers north of Tabanan. 850 meters above sea level, beautifully situated in the highlands.
* Relax in the mild climate of Bali Subak's highlands, which were named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 for their traditional subak irrigation method.
* And a trip through the vast Jatiluwih rice fields will undoubtedly provide you with a genuine Balinese experience, as well as an excellent opportunity to get away from the crowds.
* Finish your journey at Tanah Lot Temple, which is famed for its beautiful beachfront setting and for being a great place to see the sunset.
Watch the sun melt over the horizon as you gaze in awe at the ancient Hindu shrine poised in the roaring surf. Before being returned to your hotel, capture a wonderful sunset and enjoy an unforgettable breathtaking and astonishing nightfall sight.
* Return to your Accommodation
Day 4 : Check Out
* Having breakfast at Hotel
* Having your free leisure free time until catch your flight
Start From $ 515
~ 4 Days 3 Nights comfortable accommodation
~ Transportation from and to Airport or south Bali
~ Private air conditioned car during trip
~ English speaking guide during trip
~ Prepared meal ( breakfast, lunch & dinner ) according to the package benefits
~ Government tax & service
~ Entrance fee
~ The package is adjustable based on your budget, personal request or time allocation
~ personal expenses ( shopping, laundry, minibar, etc )
~ airline ticket (airport tax, porter service etc).
Feel free to ask us for more information